Feel fitter and healthier in 2019!
Start the new year with my 8-week intensive diet and lifestyle programme
- Are you a type 2 diabetic, prediabetic or concerned that you may be at risk of developing type 2 diabetes?
- Are you concerned about your weight?
- Do you have elevated blood pressure or cholesterol?
- Do you generally want to feel fitter and healthier?
Weekly sessions providing personalised on-going support, accountability and monitoring, including a personalised nutritional programme based on a low carb, reduced calorie, Mediterranean style diet and advice on lifestyle such as physical activity, sleep and stress management
For further details please click here.
- Feeling tired, bloated and sluggish?
- Struggling to lose weight (and keep it off) despite numerous attempts at “dieting”?
- Struggling to manage a chronic health condition such as IBS or type 2 diabetes?
- Confused by the seemingly endless advice on what you “should” and “shouldn’t” be eating?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please get in touch.
Nutritional therapy and coaching provides:
- An understanding of how your existing diet and lifestyle may be impacting on your current health.
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle advice to help you improve your health, fitness and wellbeing.
- The tools and motivation to commit to positive diet and lifestyle changes longer term!
To learn more about my services or to discuss how nutritional therapy or health coaching could benefit you, please get in touch to book a free 15 minute telephone consultation.
For more information or to arrange an appointment, please get in touch
- E: email@example.com
- T: 01494 712734 or 07731 552688
Holly Miles BSc MSc NTPD, BANT and CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist, Health Coach and NLP Practitioner
- Bagnall Centre, 71-79 Waterside, Chesham, HP5 1PE
- Lisleys Field, Cryers Hill, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP15 6LS
- Bodyworks Clinic, 15 High Street, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 9QL