- feeling tired, bloated and sluggish?
- struggling to lose weight (and keep it off) despite numerous attempts at “dieting”?
- struggling to manage a chronic health condition such as IBS or type 2 diabetes?
- confused by the seemingly endless advice on what you “should” and “shouldn’t” be eating?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please get in touch.
Nutritional therapy and coaching provides you with…
- an understanding of how your existing diet and lifestyle may be impacting on your current health.
- personalised nutrition and lifestyle advice to help you improve your health, fitness and wellbeing.
- the tools and motivation to commit to positive diet and lifestyle changes longer term!
To learn more about my services or to discuss how nutritional therapy or health coaching could benefit you, please get in touch to book a free 15 minute telephone consultation.
Holly is a BANT and CNHC registered nutritional therapist with an MSc in personalised nutrition and a BSc (Hons) in physiology.
She is a certified dietary educator, business and life coach, and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) practitioner. She also undertook a specialist course in NLP specifically for weight loss.
Holly has a particular interest in the psychological factors associated with weight management and has recently had a research paper published in a peer reviewed journal.
Offering a range of services from a simple one-off Dietary MOT to 60-day nutritional therapy and weight loss programmes which combine personalised diet and lifestyle recommendations with on-going coaching support to help you implement the changes longer term.
- Bodyworks Clinic, 15 High Street, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 9QE
- Bagnall Centre, 71-79 Waterside, Chesham, HP5 1PE
- Lisleys Field, Cryers Hill, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP15 6LS
For more information or to arrange an appointment, please get in touch
- E: email@example.com
- T: 01494 712734 or 07731 552688