- Suffering from digestive issues such as indigestion or IBS?
- Tired, run down, or lacking in energy?
- Suffering from poor sleep patterns or insomnia?
- Struggling to lose weight
- Experiencing unexplained aches and pains?
- Experiencing frequent infections?
- Just not feeling yourself?
- Struggling to cope with the daily stresses of life?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, you may benefit from working with a nutritional therapist and health coach.
Personalised nutrition and lifestyle programmes to support health and vitality. Click here for details.
Personalised nutrition and lifestyle programmes designed to support healthy, long term weight loss. Click here for details.
Comprehensive dietary MOT
Need some motivation to get you back on track? Book a one-off comprehensive dietary MOT which includes analysis of your existing diet to help identify nutritional imbalances and body composition analysis to measure useful markers such as visceral fat, muscle mass, bone mass, hydration and metabolic age. Click here for details.
Offering a simple test which looks at genes associated with diet and fitness, which can help inform your optimum diet. Click here for details.
Achieve your health and fitness goals. Find your motivation to change, break unhealthy habits, manage anxiety and stress. Click here for details.
Group weight loss programme starting on Monday 4th of June from 7-8.15pm and running for a total of six weeks. The course will cover:
- How to eat to support healthy weight loss – including what to eat, when to eat and how to reduce cravings.
- Advice on lifestyle factors associated with weight management – including sleep, stress management and activity levels.
- Information on how diet may be impacting on common health symptoms and what you can do to improve these – including digestive discomfort, dry or itchy skin, low energy, anxiety, irritability and low mood.
- Weekly monitoring using Tanita body composition scales to track progress.
- Coaching support to help you overcome any challenges and keep you motivated.
- An opportunity to have your questions on healthy eating answered.
The total cost of this course is £90 (£15/session)
The course will be run at the beautiful
The Barn, Chartridge Lodge, Chartridge Lane, Chesham, HP5 2TU
For further details on this course please contact me, Holly Miles on 07731 552688, or to book your place please click here.
Holly is a BANT and CNHC registered nutritional therapist with an MSc in personalised nutrition and a BSc (Hons) in physiology.
She is a certified dietary educator, business and life coach, and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) practitioner. She also undertook a specialist course in NLP specifically for weight loss.
Holly has a particular interest in the psychological factors associated with weight management and has recently had a research paper published in a peer reviewed journal.
For more information or to arrange an appointment, please get in touch
T: 01494 712734 or 07731 552688
Bodyworks Clinic, 15 High Street, Chalfont St Peter, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire, SL9 9QE
Lisleys Field, Cryers Hill, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP15 6LS