Diet and Lifestyle Advice and Support for:
- Women’s health
- Weight loss
- Blood sugar management, insulin resistance and Type 2 diabetes
- Digestive symptoms including IBS
- Cardiovascular health
- Anxiety, low mood and stress
- Difficulty concentrating/brain fog
- Low energy/fatigue
- Skin health
- Frequent infections
- Healthy aging
- General advice on eating a balanced diet
For more information and to find out if one of my nutrition consultations or programmes might be right for you, please get in touch and book a free 20 minute telephone consultation.
firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 01494 712734 / 07731 552688.
- Cryers Hill, High Wycombe.
- Bagnall Wellness, Blackwell Lodge, Blackwell Hall Lane, Chesham, HP5 1TN.
- Telephone/Skype appointments also available upon request.
B Healthy Weight Loss and Wellness Group Locations:
- Beaconsfield Town Hall (Monday evenings at 7.30pm).
- Chesham, Whitehill Centre (Tuesday mornings at 10.30am).
- Amersham Free Church (Thursday evenings at 7.30pm).
Holly Miles BSc MSc NTPD mBANT CNHC
Holly is a BANT registered nutritionist, CNHC registered nutritional therapist, dietary educator, health coach and NLP practitioner