Holly Miles Nutrition is a nutrition and coaching consultancy in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, founded by BANT and CNHC registered nutritionist and nutritional therapist Holly Miles.
If you need support with:
- Women’s health
- Weight loss
- Blood sugar management, insulin resistance and Type 2 diabetes
- Digestive symptoms including IBS
- Cardiovascular health
- Anxiety, low mood and stress
- Difficulty concentrating/brain fog
- Low energy/fatigue
- Poor sleep
- Skin health
- Healthy ageing
- General advice on eating a balanced diet
Contact Holly Miles to arrange a free 20-minute taster session to see if personalised nutrition and lifestyle support could work for you.
email@example.com, or phone 01494 712734 / 07731 552688.
As a BANT and CNHC registered practitioner, Holly regularly undertakes additional training as part of continued professional development. Courses have included:
- Neuroinflammation Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications: focusing on the role of neuroinflammation in a wide range of symptoms, including depression and anxiety, fatigue, chronic insomnia, hypersensitivity to sensory stimuli, poor memory/concentration, loss of balance or coordination and low motivation.
- Basic Pharmacology and Drug Nutrient Interaction Course: to ensure supplement recommendations are safe for clients on medications.
- Nutritional strategies for the management of stress: dietary intervention and nutritional supplements to help support the body through times of stress.
- Specialist NLP training to support weight loss
- Functional Digestive Disorders: looking at the root cause of many of the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome and how these may be improved via nutrition and lifestyle strategies.
- Food Choices, Preferences and Liking: understanding what drives food choices.
- Courses on women’s health, covering steps to a healthy menopause, steps to PMS freedom and oestrogen metabolism.
Holly Miles BSc MSc NTPD mBANT CNHC MAC
Holly is a BANT registered nutritionist, CNHC registered nutritional therapist, dietary educator, business and life coach and NLP practitioner
- Cryers Hill, High Wycombe.
- Telephone/Skype appointments also available upon request.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A “ONE SIZE FITS ALL” APPROACH WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH People are often confused by the all conflicting information about what constitutes a healthy diet, where one news report will sing the praises and health benefits of a certain food or...
Wow! These were AMAZING if I do say so myself. As anyone who is following this group will know I am in the process of putting together some low carb recipes for our B Healthy group weight loss programme (see website for details). One of the things that needs...