Holly Miles Nutrition is a nutrition and coaching consultancy in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, founded by BANT and CNHC registered nutritionist and nutritional therapist Holly Miles.
If you need support with:
- Women’s health
- Weight loss
- Blood sugar management, insulin resistance and Type 2 diabetes
- Digestive symptoms including IBS
- Cardiovascular health
- Anxiety, low mood and stress
- Difficulty concentrating/brain fog
- Low energy/fatigue
- Poor sleep
- Skin health
- Healthy ageing
- General advice on eating a balanced diet
Contact Holly Miles to arrange a free 20-minute taster session to see if personalised nutrition and lifestyle support could work for you.
firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 01494 712734 / 07731 552688.
As a BANT and CNHC registered practitioner, Holly regularly undertakes additional training as part of continued professional development. Courses have included:
- Neuroinflammation Clinical Strategies and Treatment Applications: focusing on the role of neuroinflammation in a wide range of symptoms, including depression and anxiety, fatigue, chronic insomnia, hypersensitivity to sensory stimuli, poor memory/concentration, loss of balance or coordination and low motivation.
- Basic Pharmacology and Drug Nutrient Interaction Course: to ensure supplement recommendations are safe for clients on medications.
- Nutritional strategies for the management of stress: dietary intervention and nutritional supplements to help support the body through times of stress.
- Specialist NLP training to support weight loss
- Functional Digestive Disorders: looking at the root cause of many of the symptoms of Irritable bowel syndrome and how these may be improved via nutrition and lifestyle strategies.
- Food Choices, Preferences and Liking: understanding what drives food choices.
- Courses on women’s health, covering steps to a healthy menopause, steps to PMS freedom and oestrogen metabolism.
Holly Miles BSc MSc NTPD mBANT CNHC MAC
Holly is a BANT registered nutritionist, CNHC registered nutritional therapist, dietary educator, business and life coach and NLP practitioner
- Cryers Hill, High Wycombe.
- Telephone/Skype appointments also available upon request.
Hormones are chemical messengers which help control a wide range of functions in the body, including growth, metabolism, mood and sexual function. Our hormone levels should naturally be well controlled by the body, but sometimes external factors such as diet and...